A place to unlink:
Mallorca is one of my new discoveries, it is an oasis that helps me to absolutely disconnect from everything outside!
Like a great spoiled person that I am from Luxury Scapes (my travel agency that takes care of absolutely everything when I travel) I arrived to a wonderful place called Deià, which is from XIII century and it’s been one of the favorite places of many writers, artists and many creative people.
Deià has a landscape that belongs to the Human Heritage and protected by UNESCO, therefore it’s nature, culture and traditions are everywhere.
I stayed with my family at the hotel Belmond, “The Residence”.
Peace, serenity, balance, enjoyment, laughter, joy, love, are just a few words to describe my stay in that paradise.
It is a place in which you will fall in love and never want to leave at all.
Mallorca has many landscapes within the same island, mountains, historic places, restaurants but above all their people are very warm, welcoming and always ready to help.
My top 10:
• The Catedral de Palma and it’s surroundings
• Eat the fish from Admiral Restaurant at d’Andratx Airport.
• Des Trenc Beach
• Get lost in Valldemosa and Deià streets, they have local shopping stores which are very cool.
• Have dinner at the Beach Club of Cap Rocat.
• Celebrate with your friends at restaurant Flanigan and eat their black rice or from the sea harvest and also you cannot miss the apple pie! (Thanks Miguel for the cough remedy ;) )
• Have a drink at the terrace of the hotel La Residencia.
• The sunsets in the island are magical
• Take a boat ride and discover the “calas”.
• Visit the museums of very inspiring people.
Until Next Time!